My Blog List

Monday, August 29, 2016

Poodles?!!!


Honestly, I dont know why I think these poodles are so flipping cute but I do!

Sally over at www.objectsofdesign.blogspot.com 
created this cute poodle block and posted
a free tutorial on her blog....I couldnt stop thinking about how cute this was and could I do it without too much cussing??  Well, I am happy to report that I 
got it finished, its got a few errors but hey, it looks like a Poodle right and isnt that the point???



Wink Wink!!  Poodle #2 is already cut out....Hee Hee Hee!!

Go check it out...she has a Left facing Poodle tutorial too!



3 comments:

  1. This is incredibly cute! Thanks for posting and for providing the link to the pattern. This is my first visit to your blog--love, love the photo of the calico on one of your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome poodle. I also like that your poodle is wearing a collar, except maybe the next one would like diamonds.

    ReplyDelete