My Blog List

Saturday, February 20, 2016

RSC-


Continuing on with our color of the month over at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!

Brown!!

I just love this wonderful warm cocoa color Brown...I mean, 
why wouldnt I? Some of my favorite things are Brown
like any kind of chocolate, brown bread, brownies...
Root Beer...theres just lots to
 love about brown!!

RSC16

Here are my two "Birch Tree" blocks for
 February...loving this pattern by

Amanda Jean of Crazymomquilts.blogspot.com. 

 Its so simple and you get such great results!  I did one in a medium brown and the other in a darker brown.



I've been busting those fabric crumb scraps as
leader/enders to make the 
strips in between other piecing...its a snap!

Go on over and check out what everyone 
else is doing over at the RSC...

RSC16

www.superscrappy.blogspot.com

Also linking up with Cynthia over at Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework

12 comments:

  1. I think these blocks are a great RSC choice. They are going to make an awesome quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy, fun, scrap busting, cute...what more could you want in a block?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What colourful birch trees. Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The warm tones of the browns really brings out the colours in your birch trees - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun way to use up those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see how these blocks progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your crumb blocks, great way to use those little bits up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blocks. I will check out Amanda Jean's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you've interpreted the birch trees as a RSC project. Good idea- I. Never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete