My Blog List

Sunday, January 24, 2016

The List!

 
Ok! Here goes nothing! 
 I'm putting my Quilty list out there for all to see, my
big long list of things to do, quilts to finish, quilts for others
etc etc!!  Its pretty long and I am sure I have missed some things but at least I have a starting point! 
 
Wish me luck!

Projects for 2016

1. RSC-2016 Swap with Kathy
2. Quilty Circles 365
3. Pat Sloan BOM 2016
4. Quilt Doodles BOM 2016
5. RSC 2016-Birch Tree Blocks x2

Blocks in progress

1. Tula Pink Modern
2. & Sew on BOM
3. Scrappy Strings
4. Jewel Tone Lonestars
5. Arkansas Crossings Scrap Quilts-always one in progress!
6. Idaho Crossings
7.Wild & Goosey
8. Itty Bitty Blocks-Quiltmaker

Blocks made-ready to turn into a flimsy

1. Picadilly Circles
2. Maverick Stars
3. Granny Square blocks
4. QBSA Blackmans Beauty
5. RSC 2015-Scrap Jar Stars
6. RSC 2015-Breaking out Geese
7. Lori Holt Row-A-Long
8. Purple/Black Scrappy Trip


Customer Quilts

1. Wonky Star Batik-Blue/Green x2
2. Grizzly Bear Quilt
3. Team Quilts  (5)
 Cowboys, Packers, Raiders, Broncos,49ers
4. Mias Tshirt quilt
5. Laurens Tshirt Quilt #1
6. Laurens Tshirt Quilt #2
7. Capaldis Tshirt Quilt
8. Michaels Tshirt Quilt
9. Urban Oasis Quick Curve Ruler-Jillian


Mystery quilts in progress

1. Walk in the Park-Quiltmaker mystery
2. Allitare-Quiltville
3. Silly Goose 2015


I'm tired already!



1 comment:

  1. I see Quilty Circles 365 on your list. Love that one. I have about 50 circles completed, with more in my hand sewing box. I am so excited to see everybody else's progress and interpretations. Keep us posted.

    It is an ambitious list, but Go For It.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete