My Blog List

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pouches!


A friend of mine asked me to make her a couple of pouches.  I hadn't made any in a while so I dug out one of the pouches I made earlier to sort of look and see how I did it the first time!! 

 Easy Peasy!  



She wanted this black/green floral for herself and the pink Paris themed one for a coworkers teenage daughter that just got her first makeup kit!


When I showed these to my DIL, she asked if I had any fabric that my son would like and if I could make him a pouch....he works out of town 5-6 days a week
and stays in hotels so he needed something to hold his toiletries...
Being from Southern California, we are die hard Angels fans...so it was a no brainer to make it for him out of his beloved Angels fabrics....He loved it! 


Suki was the "Snoopervisor" of the day...she put her 
"paw of approval" on everything!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today!

1 comment:

  1. Those pouches turned out darling!
    Pretty AND Practical... it doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete