My Blog List

Friday, December 4, 2015

Another finish...yippee!


I've been finishing up quilts left and right for a few weeks now.  Most of them
are simple scrappy ones that have been either sitting in the pile waiting for quilting
or some that were already quilted and just sitting and waiting for the hand sewing on the binding.  

This is one of two of the tumbler quilts that I pieced....





I finished this one while at work so I ran outside and snapped
this last picture, I like it the best.  It was nice and bright and sunny outside, but chilly!

Linking up with Richard & Tanya Quilts 
&
Oh Scrap!

LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts       Quilting is more fun than Housework

3 comments:

  1. Love it! So bright, cheery, and scrappy. Congrats on tackling that pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is such a happy quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another fun finish!
    I love tumbler quilts - the scrappier the better and your's is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete