My Blog List

Monday, October 19, 2015

City Sampler at your own Pace Sew-a-long


I'm cruising along with my Tula Pink Modern Quilt blocks...
I am going to copy Michele and do 5 blocks at a time from
each chapter of the book...seems the way to go.

In case you didn't see my previous post on these, I am 
using my Anna Maria Horner Charm
squares from a swap that I did and cutting into my "Grunge" stash, its working out perfect!!

Lets check them out...







 and a group shot...the first 10!!
Only 90 more to go!!


I'm liking it!  Linking up with Michele from 
Crayon Box Quilt Studio...

5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous - congratulations you are making great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock these fabrics!

    Check out this giveaway! Hope one of us wins this bundle! http://itseamstobesew.blogspot.com/2015/10/grand-opening-giveaway-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like, I like. I have finished #4 & 5 only so far but hope to get a few made today. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

    ReplyDelete