My Blog List

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Scrappy Trip Bee!!!!


3 times a year I sign up for the 
Scrappy Trip Bee over on Flickr....

I love it!!

You get assigned a "Hive" and you make 5 blocks 
for other ladies in the colors of their choice using Bonnie Hunters free tutorial for her Scrappy Trip Quilt.  In turn, you
get 5 blocks in your color choice....

AWESOME!!

Here are my blocks for my hive mates....


Tera above requested scrappy with a dark red center line....


Britta requested shades of green, beautiful!!


Lynn asked for scrappy with a Red center line....


Charlotte requested Brights! LOVE!


Sandra asked for Orange, neutrals and Aqua...

I love everyones choices, mine are all done in 
purples, black on whites, white on blacks, text prints and tone on tones....after this round I should have enough to finish
up my quilt..Yippee!!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment