My Blog List

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Scrap Vortex!

Ohhhhh...bits and crumbs and scraps of every size and color...
oh how I Love you!  When faced with a never ending
supply of this....
 


You get this!
 

 
And this....
 

and then a bit of this too...
 

 
and before you know it you have this!!!
 
Awesome Balls!!!
 Happy Dance!!
 
I give you SCRAP VORTEX!!!
 
 
Put me in the Insane Assylum!!
 
There are some little Itty Bitty pieces in there....this whole
thing is made from small individual scraps....made into hunks of fabric and manuevered into one large piece, like a big ole puzzle.
 
It measures in at 59x76", nice and big!
 
 
Holy moly....a breeze!!!
 
 
Heres the back....stained glass...love it!
 
 
Its an amazing quilt...I think its going to need to have lots
of quilting...I dont know if it needs borders, what do you all think?
Leave me a comment and let me know...


10 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything but the kitchen sink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. I adore it!
    Great job!
    I will join you in the asylum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. And definitely no borders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful scrappy finish! And I agree, no borders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's so happy! I agree, too -no borders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh its gorgeous as is, no borders needed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing! I want to make one of these sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun. Lots of stuff to look at like I like in quilts. Do you still have scraps????

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE IT! In fact, I started a second scrap vortex because I had so much fun making the first. Thanks for sharing your amazing quilt with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very colorful. Caught my eye right away on the linky party at Oh Scrap. I vote for no borders. And a scrappy binding would be neat too. I think I'll have to start one of these.

    ReplyDelete