My Blog List

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Show and tell with Bonnie Hunter



When Bonnie Hunter came to 
Auburn, California...
I just had to take all my 
Bonnie Quilts...or most of them!

I couldn't pass up the oppportunity to show them to the one 
person who would love them just 
as much as I do!



Heres Bonnie and I with my 
Blue/Brown Celtic Solstice, this one 
was professionally longarmed with the 
"Circle Lords Egyptian Eye" template by 
my bestest Quilty buddy Kathy...you can contact her here for 
longarming services...shes amazing!

www.new2quilting.blogspot.com


Kathy also longarmed my monster sized  "Easy Street" quilt with the 
"Circle Lords Swirl Template"
She really does a fantastic job!

Again, you can find Kathy here:
www.new2quilting.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment