My Blog List

Friday, September 12, 2014

Gold Bug Quilters Quilt Show 2014

My husband and I always attend our local Quilt Guilds quilt show every year.  Why is it that the  men always get in free?
I mean, thats great and all but what the heck eh and then he wonders why I make him carry everything! Ha!
 
Here are some beautiful quilts that we saw...minis are up first...
 
 
 Love this kitty!!
 
 
Gorgeous color in this one...and variegated thread....
 
 
This one had a staine glass look...very pretty!!
 
Now on to some bigger quilts...

 
I just loved all the embroidery on this one...
love all these sayings and
they are all true...quilters make the best friends....
 


This one was just so cute and whimsical...love those birds
and flowers...just lots of great colors and it made me smile...
 


 
Growing up we had a Pink Hibiscus tree in our front yard, it
had a large limb that was held up by a big post, it made a curve in
the tree that was perfect for reclining and reading a book...I loved that tree andall those big beautiful pink flowers...
this quilt was awesome!!
 


There were tons more quilts but these were some of my favorites...
cant wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment