My Blog List

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Celtic Solstice Blocks Complete!


Whew!  My Celtic solstice blocks are complete!  I am doing the 
smaller version this time so I have 24 of the blocks on
the left and 25 of the blocks on the right.


As you can see, I switched out the yellow that Bonnie used
for purple....not sure yet how its all going to come together
but I am excited to find out...stay tuned for an update
showing my completed quilt top in the next few days!
 
Linking up with Connie from
FreeMotion by the River
Linky Tuesdays!










3 comments:

  1. Like you, I am looking forward to seeing how your colourway comes out. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know...maybe it will have a cooler and calmer look to it. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete