My Blog List

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Late Friday Night Finish

I bet like alot of you, I have a pile of quilts with bindings needing the hand sewing done...so last night I got down to it and finished another one up.  It was too late to post as a Friday night finish yesterday so we will call it that today!  This is a charm pack pattern called "Ritzy Cracker" from Moda Bake shop, you can find it here  http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/10/ritzy-cracker-quilt.html ...its very fast and I love the look of the quilt....I even pieced the leftover blocks and put them on the back to use them up.  I machined quilted it myself with straight lines to either side of the seams with a toffee colored thread and basting spray...not to shabby at all!!

Happy Saturday everyone!  Another one to add to the pile!  Whoop Whoop!!

Jules



Ok, theres some puckers!Nobodys perfect...

4 comments:

  1. I am visiting from Sew Many Ways linking party and I am really enjoying your quilts and blog. Keep up the good work it is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete